Monday, March 9, 2009

Miyazaki



Song of the Day: Take It To The Limit - Etta James

Quote of the Day: "Is someone different at age 18 or 60? I believe one stays the same." --Hayao Miyazaki

Thought of the Day: Sweewawa and I thoroughly enjoyed this evening watching the Miyazaki anime "Howl's Moving Castle". It is truly one of the best movies I have ever seen. The animations were so spirited, and the characters and plot were incredible. As celebration of finishing all my responsibilities of medical school we watched this film while sipping Maker's Mark whiskey and smoking a Davidoff 2000 cigar (my favorite). After the cigar we enjoyed the burning of frankincense (from the Middle East), which our cat Thenie enjoyed even more than we did. What an evening! I would highly recommend this combination of treats to anyone so inclined.

No comments: