Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring is here?

Song of the Day: All The Things You Are - Joe Pass

Quote of the Day: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." --Albert Einstein

Thought of the Day: Had another couple of wonderful free days. I have been trying to exercise for 2 hours per day (per Mr. Thomas Jefferson's suggestion), combining running, walking, and lifting. Today Sweewawa and I walked at Richmond's Byrd Park and Maymont Park. The weather is lovely today, with temps in the mid-60's. Feels like spring is on the way, though I'm sure we'll have some cold spells yet. Yesterday I finalized my residency Rank List, which is the ordering of my preference for internship and residency programs. Now I start the agonizing 3 week wait until Match Day (March 19th) when we'll find out where we're going. I wish Match Day were tomorrow!

No comments: