Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm a lot like you were



Song of the Day: Old Man - Neil Young

Quote of the Day: "I'm gonna give up giving up stuff for Lent." --Dr. Kowawa

Thought of the Day: Song of the day is a wonderful tune by Neil Young, I've loved this chorus for a long time. The pic is an old man I photographed in Lijiang, in the Yunnan Province of China in July 2007. Today had another fulfilling day of exercise and fun. Ran a little more than previously, am gradually working up to 10K and then 10 miles . . . one thought I had again while running -- a little bit of fear at the realization that I am done with all my clinical and book-learning of medical school, i.e. that this is about as much as I'll know when I begin actually functioning as an MD in July! Kind of scary, but I do think I'm up for the task. Cheers, Dr. Kowawa

No comments: