Saturday, September 20, 2008

Catchin' up


Song of the Day: Red Shoes - Rene Marie -- heard this track a couple of years ago on NPR while driving. I became an instant Rene fan and later that year the missus and I had the good fortune to see her live at the University of Richmond.

Quote of the Day: "Beware of the young doctor and the old barber." --Benjamin Franklin

Thought of the Day: So the ankle is still swollen up quite a bit from my run-in with the tree root last Sunday. But I plan to get back into exercise anyway starting this weekend. 4th year of med school has turned out so far to be quite stress-inducing, with balancing electives & applying for Internal Medicine internship & Radiology residency simultaneously. I think the key to staying sane and chill during this time is: exercise every day, try to get a reasonable amount of sleep, and listen to some music or do something else relaxing every day. Let's see how it goes . . .

No comments: