Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Almost there . . .

Two solid days of studying left, then I take the USMLE Step 2 CK exam. Aiming to beat my score on Step 1 by 20 points at least. Am just about to studying a boat load of flashcards while listening to my song of the day and the rest of the album . . .

Song of the Day: Chameleon - Herbie Hancock

Quote of the Day: "If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves." --Thomas Edison

Thought of the Day: It's tough studying so hard for so long, at the expense of fun activities. I wish I could play more guitar, go see live music, hang out at bars on occasion, and do more outdoor activities with my wife. But I guess that sacrifice is in part a necessary element of succeeding in medical school. I must be careful though not to continue putting off living indefinitely . . . life is too short.

Cheers, Dr. Kowawa

No comments: