Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sherlock Holmes

Song of the Day: Home - Joe Satriani

Quote of the Day: "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." --Confucius

Thought of the Day: Getting ready to start my Internal Medicine Acting Internship tomorrow -- will be a real challenge! One important thing I realized is that my last two months of Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology have been two of my most favorite months during medical school. While I did enjoy my IM 3rd year rotation, I do feel that I was happier and felt more comfortable in the company of Radiologists and Radiation Oncologists -- this for me represents an important indication that I've picked the right field. But nevertheless I'm still looking forward to a month of Internal Medicine, I think it's very intellectually fulfilling to wear the Internal Medicine Sherlock Holmes detective hat.

Cheers,

Dr. Kowawa

No comments: